Click Here to view/download a PDF of the schedule
Click Here to view/download an Image of the schedule
CLICK HERE FOR THE SWEET IMPROV DANCE CHALLENGE INFO & SIGN UPS.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LIP SYNC CONTEST INFO & SIGN UPS.
Interested in entering our Cosplay Contest?
- The Cosplay Contest occurs on Saturday, February 23rd.
- Acquire a form from Registration.
- We will be accepting forms until 2:30 PM.
- Bring your form back to Registration when you have completed it.
- Contestants should meet in the hallway outside of Main Stage / Panels 1 at 3:40 PM.
- Anyone who does not show by 4:00 PM for Pre-Judging risks losing their opportunity to participate.
Contest Rules, Orientation, & Pre-Judging
- Walk-ons only, no skits– but being in-character is highly encouraged.
- You may request specific walk-on music if you have the youtube link or mp3 file. You must include, on your form, what it is and where we can find it (or tell us if you have it.)
- If you do not request specific music we will pick it for you.
- We are unable to accommodate lighting requests.
- Costumes entered into contest need to follow MiyakoCon’s policies, and:
- No fireworks, glitter, or confetti.
- No surprising the judges or staff/volunteers.
In Pre-Judging, we will place each contestant into one of 5 categories. All contestants will explain their stage plan, and verify other details, before the event starts.
Categories & Basic Breakdowns
Youth (Under 14 years old)
Beginner (0 – 1 contests entered; been costuming for 1-3 years, made ~3 costumes)
Intermediate (2 – 4 contests entered; been costuming for 3-5 years, made 10+ costumes)
Advanced (5+ contests entered, costuming for 5+ years, made 15+ costumes)
Group (2+ cosplayers walking together; any skill level)
Programming Applications for 2019 are CLOSED!
Thank you for your submissions!
All entries will be contacted. Thank you for your patience!!
Questions about programming and badge conversion should be sent to email@example.com